[Ponte Alto] Plastic moulding

ECField ecfield at comcast.net
Thu Sep 18 10:32:33 PDT 2003

Sorry but...Unless you have an old oven that is in your shop, do NOT use a
kitchen oven for plastic molding.  The problem is that all plastics will
outgas some rather noxious and very toxic chemicals.  And the fumes will
stay in the oven LONG after you have stopped doing it.  You will not be able
to use it for safe cooking in the future.  Any oven used for plasticine
modeling clays, acrylics or styrene moding should ONLY be used for that in
the future.

YIS

Stanislas