[Ponte Alto] Shlager vs epee

Kevin Maxson Kevin at Maxson.com
Tue Sep 2 08:53:43 PDT 2003

>Atlantia uses schlager and in looking through the Policies of the Kingdom Rapier Marshal I find nothing
that says one must first authorize in any other weapons form before authorizing shlager.

You're right, this is not the case anymore.  Once upon a time, for the "kingdom break-in" period, one
had to be authorized for a year in some other form to authorize schlager.  I was authorized as an
armored combattant which is how I was able to pick up my schlager authorization the same day I picked
up my epee/foil authorization.

^  +   Kevin of Thornbury, OP
^ +++  (Kevin Maxson)
^  |   Kevin at Maxson.com