[Ponte Alto] Thursday Night Rapier Practice in Ponte Alto

Robert Capozello afpopa at cox.net
Tue Sep 2 07:44:09 PDT 2003

Greetings everyone.

Starting this Thursday, Sept. 4, rapier practice in the Barony of Ponte
Alto will again be moving indoors to the Shrevewood Elementary School on
Shreve Road in Falls Church.  Please note!  This year we will be in the
Gymnasium, not the Cafeteria as in previous years.  The rear entrance to
the Gymnasium is directly opposite the rear entrance to the Cafeteria,
where we would usually enter.  If you have any questions, please contact
me.

Yours in Service,

-- Marcellus