[Ponte Alto] Ponte Alto's 2003 Domesday Survey

Belphoebe belfebe at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 26 11:56:19 PDT 2003

We have one of the big Ponte Alto signs.

Bel

--- Lady Courtney de Hoghton <caerdubh at yahoo.com>
wrote:
> Good gentles of Ponte Alto,
>
> In an effort to determine if our current storage
> facility is meeting our needs, our tireless
> Exchequeur
> Lady Katharine Devereaux has asked that I run a
> domesday census of the population to see how many of
> you are holding on to Baronial items due to a lack
> of
> space in our current facility.
>
> These items could be anything from cookware, event
> signs, server tabards, regalia, serving dishes,
> banners, running walls, pavilions, etc.
>
> Please reply as swiftly as possible so we can get
> the
> best possible idea of how much of the Barony's
> inventory is in need of a more permanent home.
>
> Many thanks,
>
> Lady Courtney de Hoghton
>
> =====
> Courtney de Hoghton

=====
-- It is a terrible insult to anyone to kill them when you are badly dressed.
(From the Rules of Ettiquette of the Ankh Morpork Guild of Assasins)
House Fallen From Grace: http://ffg.freeshell.org
Atlantian Siege Guild http://siege.atlantia.sca.org