[Ponte Alto] Plea for Help

Lady Courtney de Hoghton caerdubh at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 26 04:58:34 PDT 2003

Greetings to Ponte Alto,

The good news is, when the Barony next has a Silent
Auction, which I anticipate to be at Investiture in
February, we are sure to have a bountiful return!

The bad news is, I have 11 boxes of Silent Auction
items in my house that desperately need to find a new
home as soon as possible. With a baby on the way, and
the in-laws who will be descending for weeks at a
time, the nursery and guest room where I previously
stored these items are now being put to other use, and
the only place for the boxes is now on my dining room
table.

Needless to say, this is becoming a desperate
situation for me, and I am looking for a kind soul or
souls who can take these on for the next few months.
The boxes are all neatly packed, all of the items have
bid sheets attached, and there are only a few
oversized things that wouldn't fit into a box
(including an awesome wrought iron chandelier!).
Whoever stores these boxes is not automatically the
next coordinator for the Silent Auction, merely the
temporary repository for the stuff.

I have already looked into storing it at the storage
unit, but we are full to bursting there. I have also
made inquiries of some members of the barony and have
not been able to find a home.

Can someone please help us?  We would be thrilled to
deliver the boxes sometime this weekend, as soon as
possible.

Please e-mail me or call 703-716-5969 to make
arrangements.

With heartfelt thanks,

Courtney de Hoghton

=====