[Ponte Alto] Asian Night for Sept. 2003!

Ellen Davis ellen.m.davis at worldnet.att.net
Sun Sep 7 18:12:47 PDT 2003

Dear All,

I apologize for being lax on the subject of Asian Night since
Pennsic
it's been on my mind, but Ii and I have been absolutely swamped
and I haven't had much of a chance to make plans!

Whereas this would normally be the week we would have Asian Night, we
are going to postpone the September meeting until NEXT week, Monday,
September 18th.  The meeting will be at my apartment as usual.  Please
email me or give me a call at 703-256-5755 if you have questions or need
directions!

Many thanks,
Ellen/Áine

"Killing is wrong. And bad. There should be a new, stronger word for
killing. Like 'badwrong', or 'badong'. Yes-- killing is 'badong'. From
this moment, I will stand for the opposite of killing: 'gnodab'." -- The
Chosen One, "Kung Pow!: Enter the Fist"