[Ponte Alto] [Fwd: FW: Field setup for Coronation]

Gary Halstead ghalstead at adelphia.net
Fri Sep 5 05:28:35 PDT 2003

Forwarded for Master Tirloch

-------- Original Message --------

-----Original Message-----
From: Tom Bilodeau [mailto:tirloch at cox.net]
Sent: Thursday, September 04, 2003 10:23 PM
To: Merry Rose (atlantia at atlantia.sca.org)
Subject: Field setup for Coronation

Greetings, Atlantians!

As many of us know, Atlantia has been the receiver of many rain storms over
the past few days. The good news is that the weather forecast is now
brighter as we are expecting clearer and cooler weather.

However, with all the rain, the owners of the event site have blocked off
the road to the field where tents can be set up for the big festivities.
This means that we cannot drive our cars or trucks onto the field and then
set up our tents.

When you arrive at the site and after you troll in, you will need to unload
vehicles at designated unloading areas near the main lodge, move the
vehicles to parking, and THEN go set up.  The autocrats of this event will
have carts available to assist you in moving tents and your gear onto the
field.

Sir Andrew Grey and Master Kevin of Thornbury have graciously volunteered to
assist us in coordinating where tents can be set up on the field.

As a reminder for Saturday for those Atlantians who plan on arriving and
setting up tents, the Last Court of Their Majesties, Logan and Isabel, is
scheduled to start at 10 o'clock in the morning.

In Service to Atlantia and Her people,

Baron Tirloch of Tallaght, OP