[Ponte Alto] Shlager vs epee

Lisa Hilton ping at sabermail.com
Tue Sep 2 05:14:27 PDT 2003

Could someone perhaps explain briefly and clearly the differences in rules on
these. I fought a bit in Artemesia, where they only have shlager, and I'd like
to be able to fight there when I go back for vacations and such, but I'd also
like to be able to participate here. Is there a way to do this without having
to have an epee? Any help would be most appreciated!

-Sven the Lost
--
Visit Things From Another World for the best
comics, movies, toys, collectibles and more.