[Ponte Alto] October Garb Day

Irwin dwatsonirwin at cox.net
Sun Oct 5 07:37:26 PDT 2003

October Garb Day 2003
Sunday, October 19th from 1 pm until 8 pm

October Garb Day will be held at the home of Perronelle la peintre (Debbie
Irwin) on Sunday, October 19th from 1 pm until 8 pm. Oldies and Newbies
alike are welcome.

If anyone with confident costuming skills could come help it would be
appreciated. I can get folks through a basic tunic/dress and leggings but
any gentle with fitting and drafting skills would be appreciated.

There is plenty of table space for cutting. I have a Bernina serger and
machine available for use. If you have your own machine you may bring that,
though it might not be necessary. Please remember to bring your own thread,
scissors, pins etc.

I will have drinks and some snacks available. Bring something to share if
you like. Those who come/stay during dinner may want to bring a few dollars
for pizza or Chinese take-out.

Location: 7588 Seabrook Lane, Springfield, VA just off the Fairfax County
Parkway.

Directions can be found on the Ponte Alto Web Page.

Directions can be found on the Ponte Alto Web Page.

http://pontealto.atlantia.sca.org/octobergarb2003.html

Sorry about all the underlining... don't know why it's happening????

YIS

Perronelle