[Ponte Alto] kleine Fest: have you reserved yet?

Barb barb at ravenstreet.org
Thu Oct 30 10:57:57 PST 2003

Gutten Tag!
We still have a few places left for the Ponte Alto event on Nov 8: Eine
kleine Fest mit ein gross Essen
(A little event with a great big feast)

If you still want to enjoy this event, there may still be room - but
you'll have to send reservations really really soon. (Better still,
contact me if you want to attend!)

More info on the event is available at
http://acorn.atlantia.sca.org/0311/feast.htm
Do you like German food?  Can you resist the menu below?  (*the cook
reminds me that the menu might yet change, depending upon what fresh
food is available at the grocery stores next week!)

See you then! Tschuess.

Anne of Carthew

THE MENU
Erste Kurs:	(First Course)
Brot und Butter	(Bread and Butter)
Harte Eier	(Eggs)
Salm	(Salmon)
Cucummern Salat	(Cucumber Salad)
Rot Ruben Salat	(Red Beet Salad)

Zweiter Kurs:	 (Second Course)
Indianische Henn	(Roast Turkey)**
Hennenbrust	(Chicken)
Ruckbraten	(Pork)
Spargel	(Asparagus)
Weichsel Salsen	(Sour Cherry Sauce)
Limonien Salsen 	(Lime Sauce)
Braun Senff	(Brown Mustard)

ritter Kurs:	 (Third Course)
Saur Braten 	(Saurbraten)
Epfellmus	(Apple Sauce)
Spätzle	(Spätzle)
Gemüse	Root (Vegetables)
Birne in süssem Most	(Spiced Pears)

Turten und Früchte:
Turten		(Fruit Pies)
Früchte des Feldes	(Fruits)

** Yes, that DOES say "Roast Turkey." I believe our cook, Master
Tirloch, is eagerly looking forward to the moment when someone says
"Turkey isn't period!"