[Ponte Alto] 14th Century photo shoot

Cindy Halstead chalstead3 at adelphia.net
Tue Oct 28 08:55:29 PST 2003

Good gentles of Ponte Alto and Stierbach,

I have been asked by the members of La Belle Compagnie, a local 14th
century reenactment group, to send out a plea for assistance.  On the
morning of November 8, starting at 9:00 a.m. SHARP, they will be doing a
photo shoot as part of an on-going effort to publish a book about life on a
knight's manor in 1381.  This particular shoot is of a local fair.  They
are in significant need of people to serve as fairgoers, to be in the
background of the fair photographs.

I know that this is the morning of Ponte Alto's "Little Event with a Great
Big Feast", but the schedule as currently set up would allow participants
to leave in time to get to the event before the first course is served.

If you are interested in participating, please let me know and I will put
you in contact with La Belle.  If you have late 14th century clothing you
can wear, so much the better, although it will need to be vetted by La
Belle to be sure it meets their requirements.  If you are interested but
don't have the right clothing, or not all the bits and pieces (belts,
shoes, etc) some items can be provided, depending on your size.

They would welcome children and teens as well as adults, if you know of any
who might be interested. Please note that each individual will be asked to
sign a model's waiver to allow publication of their photograph, so a parent
or legal guardian would need to show up at least at the beginning to sign
the waiver for any minor.

I thank you for your time and attention.  Please reply privately to me so
as not to take up the bandwidth of the group lists unnecessarily.

Caitlyn