[Ponte Alto] Who's going to Gulf Wars?

Steve Knerr steve_knerr at hotmail.com
Wed Oct 22 14:13:28 PDT 2003

Hello everyone,

I'm putting this note out to see if anyone who is going to Gulf Wars this
March would like to get onsite a day early.  I'll be merchanting again this
year and one of the perks is that I and four "helpers" can get onsite a day
early.  The only catch is that the merchanting pavilion has to go up before
personal pavilions.  Their rule, not mine.  I don't need help merchanting or
even setting up.  This is just a free way to get onsite on Sunday instead of
Monday.  I have one helper already so there are three slots open.  Contact
me offlist if you are interested.

Stefan von Kiel