[Ponte Alto] Octoberfest this Saturday!

Kerrimart kerrimart at cablespeed.com
Wed Oct 22 14:43:09 PDT 2003

If you aren't doing anything else.....

Octoberfest is this weekend!

Saturday Oct 25th from 3pm to 8pm at my house
(This is also my Open house for my new home - come see my wonderful mess!)

1301 Tenbrook Road
Odenton MD 21113
(410) 674-2474

Beer, Brats, Kraut, Kuchen, pumpkin carving, puppy chasing, Kinder
chasing, canned Ompha Band...

Bring the kids and the pets - fully fenced in year to keep them out of
trouble. Drop by or stay all afternoon.

Brats will be ready at 5pm, muchies will be available the rest of the day.

Directions:

>From I-95 North of DC:
Take I-95 to Hwy 198 to Hwy 32 towards Ft. Meade.  Exit off Hwy 32 at 175
(Odenton).  Turn right at the bottom of the ramp.  Turn Right onto Piney
Orchard Parkway (Hwy 170).  Turn Left onto Waugh Chapel Road (the 2nd light)
– there are 3 different W. C. Rds.  Turn Left onto Chapel Gate Road.
Turn Left onto Burlington Road (if you are going down a big hill, you went
too far).  Turn Left onto Tenbrook Road – our house is on the corner with
the BIG privacy fence.

Parking is on both sides of the street, so the roads get kind of narrow.

>From the beltway (I - 495):
Take 495 to Rt 50 West towards Annapolis.  Exit at Rt 3/301 north towards
Crofton.  Follow Route 3 north until you reach Waugh Chapel Road (there is a
large shopping center on the left  called "The Village" with a Pediatric
Nite Care facility.  Turn left at the light (signs also say Piney Orchard -
this is a housing complex near my home).
Go through 2 lights on Waugh Chapel Road.  Turn right at the 3rd light