[Ponte Alto] University certificates for Pontoons!

Jessica Wilbur Jessica at SummerTreeMosaics.com
Tue Oct 7 07:01:19 PDT 2003

Greetings!

While at University this past weekend, I picked up some degree certificates
for Pontoons that I knew I would see sooner rather than later. I have them
for:
Belphoebe
Renata
Ranulf
Lucia (Luce)

I can bring them to Crusades this weekend and/or to the barony meeting at
the end of the month. Let me know where you'll be so I can get them to you!
Apologies to the rest of the barony - I'm being lazy by posting this to the
list.

La vostra in servizio,
--Giuliana