[Ponte Alto] Kleine Fest -- New here...HELP!

Clare Cronin Starfox5 at email.msn.com
Wed Oct 1 15:38:26 PDT 2003

Welcome, Courtney!

The main requirement for "Kleine Event" is "show up hungry". You may want to
fast for a few days beforehand. It's a day of eating wonderful foor, with
some gaming between courses to help the digestion. Will be seeing you! (PS
if you have any interest in calligraphy or illumination, send me an e-mail.)

Renata