[Ponte Alto] FW: chirurgeon at Holiday Fair

Ignacio teatimemates at earthlink.net
Fri Nov 21 07:27:11 PST 2003

OOOOPPPPss   -- --- -- This is something that I plumb forgot about

HELP - HELP - HELP

Are there any chirurgeons that will be attending Holiday Faire?  And if you
are will you take on the position of CIC?

I will be at the fair grounds all day today so you will not be able to get
ahold of me via email. But my cell number is 703-608-4612. And I will be
there early (EARLY) tomorrow.

If anyone can help it would be really appreciated. And hopefully it will
only be a position that the services will never be used.

Ignacio

honor, Valor, Knowledge, and Service