[Ponte Alto] Thank you (was: Still looking for judges for Holiday Faire...)

Ii Saburou logan at ModZer0.gi.alaska.edu
Fri Nov 21 06:49:40 PST 2003

Thank you for all the responses I have received.

If you can volunteer to judge, please come over to the A&S table early in
the morning.  The single category is 'Bags and Baskets' although it is
really all bout stuff to carry your stuff (boxes, bags, pouches, baskets,
chests, pockets, etc.).  I would like to have all entries in by nlt 1:00
PM and judging finished by 3:00 PM.  I require a minimum of three judges,
but would be happy to accept more.  For those who don't have time to
judge, but would still like to help encourage the arts, feel free to come
over and fill out comment cards.

As a side note, the Atlantian Judges Roster is online at
http://moas.atlantia.sca.org/judges/index.php.

I know there were questions about setting up a single address that would
mail to all the judges, but I don't think that ever happened.  Still, this
was the first place that I went to a while back to look for judges.

One other note: I am moving today, so I may be offline and off-phone
until the event.  My apologies for any inconvenience.

Once again, if you would like to judge, see me at the A&S table at Holiday
Faire tomorrow, preferrably before 1 PM.

Thank you for all of the support!

-Ii