[Ponte Alto] Too many & too few baronial items

Melanie Beasley melanie at ossuary.com
Sun Nov 16 14:15:59 PST 2003

Greets and salutations,

I was finally able to take inventory of the baronial items which have made
their way to my home since Eine Kleine Fest (thanks, Cassandra!). We seem to
have more metal bowls and one less ladle and seven fewer serving tabbards
than we started out with. There's also a black tablecloth which is missing.
I believe Baroness Denise took the two table runners to be kept with B&B
regalia, please let me know if this is incorrect.

Cheers,
Melissent d'Artois