[Ponte Alto] Wonderful Weekend for Ponte Alto- Thanks to All!

DCADENISE at aol.com DCADENISE at aol.com
Sun Nov 9 18:16:35 PST 2003

 Greetings Ponte Alto,
     Ponte Alto held Eine kleine Fest mit ein großs Essen event on Nov 8th.
This wonderful event was autocratted by Mistress Anne and co-autocratted by
Baroness Agnes.  Master Tirloch cooked a delicious German feast for all. The
silent auction raised $304.00 for the Barony.  Baron Thomas ran a very
competitive chess tournament where the winner was Lord Evan.  There was a German garb
competition which Lady Belphoebe and Lady Vitha competed with their stunning
German dresses.  Lady Ainne was the winner of the performing arts competition.
At Baronial Court, Lady Ainne, Peronelle and Lady Allason were bestowed the
Ponte d'argento (Award of the Silver Bridge) for their excellence in the arts
and sciences.  Lord Odde was bestowed the Ponte di ferro (Award of the Iron
Bridge) for his fighting prowess on the field.  Lord Duncan was bestowed the Ponte
d'oro (Award of the Golden Bridge) for his undying service to the Barony.  It
was wonderful to see many of you at the event.  We wish thank all who gave of
their time and effort to make this event successful.
     Today, Nov. 9th, our Barony also had the privilege of hosting a melee
practice.  We had fighters who traveled from the East Kingdom and the far
reaches of Atlantia for this Sunday practice.  Although the weather was chilly, it
did not deter the fighters on the practice field.  Thanks to Dame Brenna of
Storvik and Master Kevin of Thornbury for organizing this successful Sunday
practice.

In service
Thomas and Denise