[Ponte Alto] Ein Kleine Fest hall decorations & sale!

MelanieSue melanie at ossuary.com
Thu Nov 6 09:56:19 PST 2003

Greetings good gentles,

(please forward as seems appropriate)

Let's add a touch of splendour and bring our personal and/or
household heraldry banners to decorate the feast hall of Ein
Kleine Fest this Saturday.

If you don't have a stand for you banner pole, don't worry!
For only $10 you can have your own wooden stand to anchor
your banner pole for display at this and future events!
That's right: only $10 for a quality wooden stand. We have
only 10 stands available so arrive early to snap one up at
Troll before they're gone!

Cheers,
Melissent d'Artois, Head Troll
--