[Ponte Alto] Love in the Barony

Scott Cozad scott at cozaddigital.com
Mon May 12 10:54:28 PDT 2003

  -----Original Message-----
  From: ponte-alto-bounces at atlantia.sca.org
[mailto:ponte-alto-bounces at atlantia.sca.org]On Behalf Of DCADENISE at aol.com
  Sent: Monday, May 12, 2003 12:39 PM
  To: ponte-alto at atlantia.sca.org
  Subject: [Ponte Alto] Love in the Barony

  We would also like to congratulate Ponte Alto's newest engaged couple.
Melanie Beasley and Scott Cozad (Melissent d'Artois and Geoffrey Wyndburne).
Scott proposed on bended knee at the National Cathedral this past Sunday and
Melanie said "yes".

  Congrats and best wishes to Ponte Alto's happy couples.
  Thomas and Denise
  [Scott Cozad]
  As one half of one of those couples I want to thank you.  I am very happy
Melanie said yes.  She makes me very happy.  For those of you who don't know
me just look for the guy glowing at the next event. That will be me ;-).

  Cheers,
  Scott aka Geoffrey