[Ponte Alto] Love in the Barony

DCADENISE at aol.com DCADENISE at aol.com
Mon May 12 09:38:48 PDT 2003

We would like to congratulate Ponte Alto's newest wedded couple - Mr. and Mrs
Joe Park (Odde and Allasan).  Their wedding took place on Saturday, May 10th.
 The bride made her Elizabethan wedding dress (and it was gorgeous) and she
was truly a beautiful blushing bride The groom composed a ballad for the
bride just minutes before the wedding ceremony.

We would also like to congratulate Ponte Alto's newest engaged couple.
Melanie Beasley and Scott Cozad (Melissent d'Artois and Geoffrey Wyndburne).
Scott proposed on bended knee at the National Cathedral this past Sunday and
Melanie said "yes".

Congrats and best wishes to Ponte Alto's happy couples.
Thomas and Denise