[Ponte Alto] Sapphire Encampment

Belphoebe belfebe at yahoo.com
Thu May 8 07:15:46 PDT 2003

Hi Irene,

> By the way, is Kiana too young to learn archery?  Do
> they permit 15 year olds
> to do target practice when accompanied by a parent?
> She's already got the
> paperwork in for rapier fighter practice.  Also, I'm
> guessing that a Marshall
> would have to be present.

Kiana would not be too young for target archery
(combat archery is a whole 'nother matter).  Our
archery marshal will know more about it, but it's not
like rapier where you need an authorization, although
the presence of a parent may be required.

> Belphoebe... You said you wanted coolers and a soft
> drink for the Luau... any
> preferences for the soft drinks?

The half size cans that you can get at places like
Costco sould be ideal.  I think that a combo of Coke
(or Pepsi), both regular and diet, would be fine.

Thanks a mil!

Bel

=====
-- It is a terrible insult to anyone to kill them when you are badly dressed.
(From the Rules of Ettiquette of the Ankh Morpork Guild of Assasins)
House Fallen From Grace: http://ffg.freeshell.org
Atlantian Siege Guild http://siege.atlantia.sca.org