[Ponte Alto] Sunday May 18th

DCADENISE at aol.com DCADENISE at aol.com
Tue May 6 19:36:56 PDT 2003

Follow the Baron as he marches off to war practice on Sunday May18th, in the
Barony of Bright Hills.  He seeks all heavy and rapier fighters who want to
sharpen their war skills and support Bright Hills' war practice.  The word we
hear from Bright Hills is melees and more melees on Sunday.  Don't forget
your Ponte Alto tabards as you represent your barony in this valiant march to
prepare for the upcoming summer war.

For those who are interested in the gentler arts and their protectors we will
still have a baronial gathering which starts at 2pm.  This is a standard
Sunday fighter practice and it also prepares us the monthly baronial business
meeting - whose date has also been changed to Sunday May 18th- and begins at
6:00pm.  This is an excellent chance for newcomers to come out and ask
questions from members of the barony and attend the baronial business
meeting.

Any attendees are encouraged to bring a dish to share.  Please see Baroness
Denise with any inquiries.

Directions to Fighter Practice:
Practice is behind the Tysons-Pimmit Regional Library 7584 Leesburg Pike,
Falls Church.  Take your best route to I-495. Get off at the exit for Route 7
East (Falls Church). The library is on the left about 1 mile. Park in the
library lot and go down the hill to the park.

In Service,
Baron Sir Thomas of Calais and Baroness Denise Duvalier