[Ponte Alto] Names Database

Jennifer Davis lady_liadan at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 26 10:26:31 PST 2003

> > How do I check on whether another SCAdian is using
> a name that I am thinking
> > of using?
> > I assume that there is a www site that lists all
> names in use?

Yes.  http://oanda.sca.org/cgi-bin/oanda_name.cgi

This is the name search form - type in the name you
are contemplating, and it will pull up all of the
registered names.  If you want me to help you, I'd be
happy to search as well.  Your best bet is always to
contact the Baronial Herald or attend a commenting
session and ask the very knowledable and friendly
people there to help you. =)
- L