[Ponte Alto] Question

Terelyn Marks jilamay at hotmail.com
Wed Mar 26 08:17:51 PST 2003

I have it on a button and have seen a t-shirt with it too.  Long before I
knew it originated with the SCA.  It probably disseninated the same way a
button I had custom-made did -- the person that did the button liked it,
added it to her collection, someone else saw it and put it on something,
next thing I knew there are shirts and tote bags.

My button says:  No Costume is Complete Without Cat Hair.

Marsaili Johnston