[Ponte Alto] Congrats to our new baronial champions

Scott Cozad scott at cozaddigital.com
Mon Mar 24 04:23:42 PST 2003

-----Original Message-----
From: ponte-alto-admin at atlantia.sca.org
[mailto:ponte-alto-admin at atlantia.sca.org]On Behalf Of DCADENISE at aol.com
Sent: Sunday, March 23, 2003 6:00 PM
To: ponte-alto at atlantia.sca.org
Subject: [Ponte Alto] Congrats to our new baronial champions

    We would like to thank all who participated at Bloodbath yesterday, I
believe we had approximately 120 people in attendance.  And for once mother
nature was extremely generous with the perfect weather for the event.  We
would like to congratulate the two highest scoring Poontoons as our new
baronial champions.  Vivats to Lord Connor Sinclair as our baronial rapier
champion and Lord Erec Jeudenfreunde as our heavy weapon champion.

Scott:
The event was great.  I want to personally thank everyone who helped make it
happen.  Whoever arranged things with mother nature should be put on the
Baronial payroll :-).  I got to see both Lord Jeudenfreunde and Lord
Sinclair fight.  You all should be very proud of your champions.

Cheers,
Scott