[Ponte Alto] Congrats to our new baronial champions

DCADENISE at aol.com DCADENISE at aol.com
Sun Mar 23 15:00:23 PST 2003

Greetings,
    We would like to thank all who participated at Bloodbath yesterday, I
believe we had approximately 120 people in attendance.  And for once mother
nature was extremely generous with the perfect weather for the event.  We
would like to congratulate the two highest scoring Poontoons as our new
baronial champions.  Vivats to Lord Connor Sinclair as our baronial rapier
champion and Lord Erec Jeudenfreunde as our heavy weapon champion.
In Service,
Thomas and Denise