[Ponte Alto] Fwd: Bad day

DCADENISE at aol.com DCADENISE at aol.com
Sun Mar 23 11:35:24 PST 2003

From: "William" <wstanton at bellatlantic.net>
To: "Thomas of Calais and Denise Duvalier" <DCADENISE at aol.com>
Subject: Bad day
Date: Sun, 23 Mar 2003 12:16:31 -0500

I think it may comfort others to know that no one participating at the SCA
event is suspected of the theft of my lady’s credit cards. We narrowed down
the time of the theft to a 3-4 minute time period when the car was unlocked
in the Nottaway Park parking lot. The thieves used a van with heavily tinted
windows to park behind my wife’s car and block the car from her sight. We
both had noticed the van and the abnormal behavior, but didn’t realize that
they had gotten into her car. We are certain that the theft occurred then
and there due to the time and location of the fraudulent purchases that
happened later. My wife had used one of the credit cards just a couples
hours previous and drove immediately back to Maryland after picking up our
daughter as well.

William le Younger