[Ponte Alto] Fwd: bad day

DCADENISE at aol.com DCADENISE at aol.com
Sun Mar 23 07:53:52 PST 2003

From: "William" <wstanton at bellatlantic.net>
To: "Thomas of Calais and Denise Duvalier" <DCADENISE at aol.com>
Subject: bad day
Date: Sun, 23 Mar 2003 08:46:04 -0500

Denise/Thomas
I just wanted to let you know what we have pieced together regarding the
theft of my lady’s credit cards. It looks to have happened during the ten
minutes that my wife came to the event yesterday to pick up our youngest
daughter. Given the circumstances and where exactly it happened and who was
around when it happened it appears to not have been SCA people. I already
have trouble convincing my lady to play in the SCA so our determination of
exactly how and where it happened rules out SCA people. I am hoping that
this does not shade her feelings regarding the SCA simply because of the
proximity. Well, the thieves charged over $7800 on a combination of 3 of the
stolen cards before one of the credit card companies called us. Even given
this terrible theft I had a great time at your event.

Thank you

William le Younger

--
[ image001.gif of type image/gif deleted ]