[Ponte Alto] New on the list

Sorcha de Glys sorchadeglys at att.net
Thu Mar 6 12:31:29 PST 2003

~Wave~!

Welcome to the barony!  It's always nice to have new faces - especially
someone who works so closely with the University of Atlantia!  (Oh yeah, and
another knight at fight practice!)  *Grin*

Sorcha  :)

Shannon and Jason are no longer using the same inbox.  Messages for Shannon
will be picked up at shannonrsmith at att.net or sorchadeglys at att.net.
Messages for Jason will be picked up at jasonhsmith at att.net or
andrewgrey at att.net.  Thanks!