[Ponte Alto] New on the list

agnes daunce agnes_daunce at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 6 14:21:34 PST 2003

Greetings,
Welcome to the barony.  You will find we are friendly and
welcome all newcomers either to the SCA or to our fair land.  I
am the MOL for Ponte Alto.  Our next event is St Paddy's
Bloodbath which is an all fighting event, which I'm certain your
husband will enjoy. The park has a playground so your sons
should have a good time.  Look forward to meeting you.

In Service,

Agnes Daunce