[Ponte Alto] Demo this Friday

Sorcha de Glys sorchadeglys at att.net
Tue Mar 25 22:01:50 PST 2003

I know it's last minute, but you all know I try hard not to do that to you
often...  :)

Join us for our first demo of the season!

Date: Friday, March 28th
Time: arrive at noon for a 12:30 - 1:30 demo
Place: Stenwood Elementary (for location see
http://www.fcps.edu/maps/sten.htm)
	2620 Gallows Rd., Vienna, VA 22180
Host: Liz Emrick, 5th grade teacher

Come share your fun and interesting knowledge of life in the Middle Ages
with budding minds!  Bring your armor!  Please let me know if you would like
to join us so that I can tell the school how many of us to expect.  I can be
reached at sorchadeglys at att.net or 703-264-0072!

For the "education" in "not-for-profit, educational organization",
Sorcha  :)