[Ponte Alto] Progress on the White Tower

AbelofRegnesfolc at aol.com AbelofRegnesfolc at aol.com
Sun Mar 9 18:39:03 PST 2003

Greetings all,
As requested here are a few updates on the Demo:

1) My review with the Park Service is on the morning on March 12th. Lord
Connor has agreed to loan me fencing equipment to take as an example, I will
provide my own heavy sword for illustration purposes.

2) The Park service already has a packet of info that I assembled from Lord
Stefan containing the original permit, a map of the activities, a copy of the
letter from the Smithsonian for the original event, and a copy of the
follow-up article done by the Washington Post. I hope to use this packet to
establish precedence so that obtaining the permit will be easier.

3) My thanks to William the Younger for his pavilion to act as a day shade
and changing area.

4) Many fighters have volunteered to come out for the day.

5) Not many people have come forth for use of the "performance area". Would
the Baronies be interested in dance, or perhaps performing part of a play?
Again May is a bit off so we do have some time to plan.

That is all for now. I am sure I will have more to report after my review
with the Park Service.

Yours in Service to the Dream,
Abel