[Ponte Alto] Update on Pennsic camp registration with the Barony.

Terelyn Marks jilamay at hotmail.com
Wed Jun 4 05:36:07 PDT 2003

I needed to let you know that I've been invited to camp with some friends at
the Kingdom of Atlantia encampment.  I'll still be at Pennsic, just not in
the Ponte Alto camp -- it was just confirmed or I'd have let you know
sooner.

Thanks!!

Marsaili Johnston
/Terelyn Marks

In democracy it's your vote that counts.  In feudalism it's your count that
votes.