[Ponte Alto] Update on Pennsic camp registration with the Barony.

ArtsofPalm at aol.com ArtsofPalm at aol.com
Tue Jun 3 17:46:51 PDT 2003

Greetings.  By now all who have registered for Pennsic and who also plan to
camp with the Barony should have registered their camp info and pennsic #s
either by email to me or Bob, or on the web site.  Here's the activity plan for
later this week (right now I'm getting ready for Saturday and probably won't
think about this again until Sunday)...

Collate and post the encampment details for the Land Agent.  If there are any
outstanding questions, you'll get an email (all should be well though, as we
were looking at the info as it was coming in).

Add all reigistered encampment members (except those who asked otherwise) to
mailing list and simultaneously invite the same people to join the Yahoo
planning group.  You DO NOT have to be a member of Yahoo to particpate in
discussions if you only plan to use the mail portion.  However, if you can join, you
will have access to additional information, such as databases, links, and
archives.  If you know of someone who wishes to be on the encampment mailing list
and whose email I do not have (IE; other than those who registered), please ask
them to let me know.

Put together the results of the encampment survey and post it.   Along with
that..
Open further discussions for some of the more disparate topic results from
the survey.

Side Question: Can anyone recommend hotels near the Pennsic camp site?

YIS,
Irene

www.artsofpalm.com/pennsic32