[Ponte Alto] Bardic Circle this Friday

Lady Daria ldydaria at msn.com
Tue Jun 24 18:12:36 PDT 2003

My home is open to all who wish to sing, tell a story, or just listen.
There is room for sewing (I'm working on favors for war) so bring it along!

I will have basic picnic fair (burgers and dogs) so please bring a side dish to share
Just to let it be said, my house is very WET! I have mead and wine ready for the tasting.

Unless you wish to sit on the floor - please bring a chair. We have indoor and outdoor areas available depending on the weather.

Directions:
take your best route to 66W - exit at Rt234 exit # 47A
Turn Right onto Sudley Manor (at Bull Run Shopping Center)
cross Ashton Ave and Turn Left onto Schofield Way (you will see town houses on your left before the turn)
at the stop sign turn left (Pettigrew Way) follow it to the end.
You will be looking at the row of townhouses my house is in. Turn either right or left and park in any UN-NUMBERED parking space. My house is:
8219 Ramseur Place
Manassas, VA 20109
703-335-9275

RSVP if you wish