[Ponte Alto] OT: Job Opening-Sr Datawarehouse Developer: Gaithersburg MD

Katharine Devereaux katdevereaux at hotmail.com
Wed Jun 18 08:06:35 PDT 2003

MessageHi everyone:

A friend of mine is the recruiter for a company called Avendra and needs help filling a job ASAP. They are in Gaithersburg  They had someone accept the offer but backed out due to the commute from the Virginia boonies over to Gaithersburg.  So they are in a time crunch now.  If you know anyone that would be a fit for this please have them contact me.

Summary of the Positon:
Looking for a mid to senior level Datawarehouse Developer to support and enhance a financial and CRM Datawarehouse with OLAP reporting functionality.  Person must be able to follow data warehouse implementation process from business requirements through logical modeling, physical database design, data sourcing and data transformation, data loading, SQL, end-user tools and SQL performance tuning. Datawarehouse Developer w/ Strong Oracle (or other datawarehousing but must be really strong) and Cognos experience is a plus.  Let me know if you would like the complete job description and I'll send it to you directly.

This is not an agency nor is this for an agency, but friends of friends and I know we have some techies out there!

Send me your resume and I'll see that she gets them, then she'll contact you if there is an interest.

Thanks!

Kat

Katharine Devereaux
Barony of Ponte Alto