[Ponte Alto] Moving!!!

Kerri Martinsen kerrimart at mindspring.com
Tue Jun 17 10:04:38 PDT 2003

So I know everyone is really busy this weekend, but here is my plug.
----------
If anyone is willing to help us load our truck in VA or unload the truck
into storage in Odenton MD, please let me know.  We plan on loading on
Saturday, Jun 21 at 10am.  We hope to be in Odenton/ Gambrills around 3pm.

We are able to get the truck on Friday morning, so if you can help Friday
but not Saturday to load, that would be great too!

For those of us who know ­ THERE WILL BE NO PIANO TO LOAD :)    It will be
moved by someone else.

There will be food and drink for any volunteers.

4301 Pembrook Village Drive
Alexandria VA 22309

Directions:
Take your best route to Rt 1 south of Alexandria City.  If traveling from
the beltway: turn right on Buckman Road (right after Walmart).  Go through 2
stop signs and turn right into Pembrook Village.  If you get to a stop light
you've gone too far.  I'm the first unit on the left with a
Door decoration on the door.

 If traveling from the south through Ft Belvior:  Turn left onto Buckman
Road (after Holly & Vines' Nursery) at the turn light.  Turn left into the
2nd complex (Pembrook Village) See directions above.

Unloading:
Storage USA, Gambrills MD
789 Route 3
I'll be getting the exact unit on Wednesday.  Please call my Cell phone on
Saturday if you are able to help unload for the exact location. 703-608-9310

Yippy!!!

Kerri Martinsen