[Ponte Alto] garb

james barker flonzy at hotmail.com
Thu Jul 10 09:11:51 PDT 2003

Devin

Do you have an era in mind? If so I could help you put some patterns
together, I have patterns I have made for period garb from 1066 to 1600.

A jerkin can be a lower-class sleeveless doublet from the 16th century or an
upper-class sleeveless coat that goes over a full-sleeved doublet from the
16th century. This is one without a doublet under it:

http://home.armourarchive.org/members/flonzy/images/garb/full/kevin4.jpg

Hope that helps.

James