[Ponte Alto] garb

Jessica Wilbur Jessica at SummerTreeMosaics.com
Thu Jul 10 06:23:29 PDT 2003

Salve, Devin!

Are you looking to buy your garb, or make it? The term "jerkin" generally indicates 16th century, or Elizabethan, garb. I can probably point you to a couple of sources where you can buy these pieces, though most of them are kind of expensive and not terribly authentic. I can also point you to some patterns and sources for making your garb, or if you want to commission someone to make it for you. Let me know which route you're planning on taking, and I'll send you the appropriate sources.

Hope this helps!
La vostra in servizio,
--Giuliana Salviati
  I am looking for some trousers, shirt and jerkin for my garb. I am not exactly what period it is supposed to be, if any one could help me out with this i would be grateful.
  -Devin Snyder