[Ponte Alto] Fencing and Minors in Ponte Alto

Sorcha de Glys sorchadeglys at att.net
Wed Jan 22 10:15:27 PST 2003

Thanks for sending this out.  I have reviewed the list of equipment for
myself!

Sorcha  :)

Shannon and Jason are no longer using the same inbox.  Messages for Shannon
will be picked up at shannonrsmith at att.net or sorchadeglys at att.net.
Messages for Jason will be picked up at jasonhsmith at att.net.  Thanks!