[Ponte Alto] Fencing and Minors in Ponte Alto

Belphoebe belfebe at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 22 07:31:56 PST 2003

--- Laurannewingard at aol.com wrote:
> --
> Belphobe -
> This is a really excellent listing of what a new
> fencer needs, child or
> adult.  It seems that the only information that an
> adult needs that is
> different from what you've posted is regarding Body
> Armor, since kids are not
> authorizing. Would you write another paragraph,
> describing what adults need
> in that category? Thanks bunches.

Actually, that's all adults need too, at least for
getting started :-)

What I could do is take this document and add a couple
of paragraphs on how to choose a buckler, schlager,
dagger and other alternate weapons, and have this as
the document for adult newcomers and advanced youth.

Thanks for the feedback!

Cheers,

Belphoebe

> Eibhlin nic Diarmaid
> (Evan's lady)

=====
-- It is a terrible insult to anyone to kill them when you are badly dressed.
(From the Rules of Ettiquette of the Ankh Morpork Guild of Assasins)
House Fallen From Grace: http://ffg.freeshell.org