[Ponte Alto] Pennsic & Land Spaces

AbelSussman at aol.com AbelSussman at aol.com
Sat Jan 25 21:25:58 PST 2003

From: Ajs888 at aol.com
Full-name: Ajs888
Date: Sat, 25 Jan 2003 11:40:43 EST
Subject: Fwd: [bog_camp] Pennsic, Pennsic, Pennsic
To: AbelSussman at aol.com

To: <bog_camp at yahoogroups.com>
From: "Emily R. Ciampa" <emmielyn at interconnetix.com>
Date: Sat, 25 Jan 2003 08:50:20 -0500
Subject: Re: [bog_camp] Pennsic, Pennsic, Pennsic

Question, o great slum lord and deputy...when may we start sending pre-registrations and who should we send them to?

Emily Rachel Ciampa; aka Siofra Crea of Regnesfolke;
aka Abigail Luisa Testevallia; aka Garb Saint in the Church of Goddess Katy
emmielyn at interconnetix.com
siofracrea at icqmail.com

I've been searchin' my soul tonight
I know there's so much more to life
Now I know I can shine a light
to find my way back home. -"Searchin' My Soul" by Vonda Shepard, the Ally McBeal theme song

"Leave it to the Regnesfolke to jump out of a perfectly good castle." - Regnesfolke/Myrkfaelinn, Pennsic XXX

"Please, god, please...don't let me be normal." - Luisa, The Fantasticks

"...Strangely enough it all turns out well."

"How?"

"I don't know.  It's a mystery." - Henslowe & Fennyman, Shakespeare in Love