[Ponte Alto] CORRECTION: Dance practice STILL ON, and apology

Belphoebe belfebe at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 26 06:49:31 PST 2003

Greetings yet again from Belphoebe the Currently
Confused,

It seems that my ardent desire to fence and dance has
clouded my reasoning.

Dance/Fencing practice is tomorrow Thursday, and not
today Wednesday.  So if Fairfax County is closing
today, it has nothing to do with tomorrow's practice.

So unless they close the schools tomorrow, practice at
Shrevewood (not Stenwood), is still on.

My apologies to everyone for the confusion I may have
caused.

YIS,

Belphoebe

=====
-- It is a terrible insult to anyone to kill them when you are badly dressed.
(From the Rules of Ettiquette of the Ankh Morpork Guild of Assasins)
House Fallen From Grace: http://ffg.freeshell.org