[Ponte Alto] Protocols and such.

corun at cox.net corun at cox.net
Tue Feb 11 07:00:33 PST 2003

Hello Courtney,

Since you're asking for suggestions, I will bring this up. I mentioned this to Ranulf awhile back, but the problem seems to persist. The page containing the Officers does not display in Netscape 4.7. All other pages on the web site do, but in order to see that one page I must use IE. I do not have other browsers to test this on so I don't know if it works (or not) with Mozilla or other versions of Netscape. But NS 4.7 is what I have both at home and work and it does not display in either location. I suspect that it is something that MS Frontpage has done to the code. I viewed the source code for that page and the only things that looked like they could be trouble were the css files themseleves or the Frontpage generated template. I don't know what else to suggest to fix this as I use only HTML and a text editor to code web pages (see Clerk of Law web site for a truly minimalist web site <g>).

Also, the offer I made at the last Barony meeting to supply heraldic (or other) graphics still stands. Anyone who wants to add their (passed) heraldry to the Roll of Arms may contact me.

In service,
Corun