[Ponte Alto] Polling form update

Jessica Wilbur Jessica at SummerTreeMosaics.com
Mon Feb 10 12:44:57 PST 2003

Greetings Pontoons!

The polling form on the baronial website has been updated. There was a
line in section 3 which was written poorly and caused some confusion. It
has been clarified and hopefully makes more sense. My apologies for the
problem - I wrote the form under the influence of pain meds following my
wisdom teeth extraction. Clearer minds than mine caught the issue and it
has been corrected. Please let us know if there are any questions or
other confusion.

Once again, the URL for the polling is
http://pontealto.atlantia.sca.org/polling.html

Thanks!