[Ponte Alto] [Fwd: [Branchseneschals] Curia agenda]

milesdelocwode at cox.net milesdelocwode at cox.net
Thu Dec 4 05:31:29 PST 2003

All,

  Here is the agenda for Curia to be held this Saturday at Unevent.  Also, one last check.  What officers will not be able make their meetings at Unevent?  I am currently covering the Webminister's meeting.  Are there any other meetings that I said I would cover?  Please email me privately and remind me.  Thank You,

Miles