[Ponte Alto] Gulf Wars Royalty Gift Baskets

Jessica Wilbur Jessica at SummerTreeMosaics.com
Wed Dec 3 19:03:33 PST 2003

Greetings!

I have the honor of organizing the gift baskets for the royalty of the Known
World to be given at Gulf Wars XIII (March 2004). I am looking for donations
for the baskets, as well as the baskets themselves. Items will be given as
either gifts for the individual Crowns or as largesse for them to give to
their populace. Please let me know if you have something you would like to
donate!

I will be at Kingdom Twelfth Night, University, Tourney of Ymir and Ponte
Alto's Investiture to collect items. If you aren't able to make it to any of
those events, or to send your items there, please contact me and we will
work something out.

I apologize to those of you who will receive this email more than once; but
please also forward it to your local group lists as well.

La vostra in servizio,
--Giuliana Salviati