[Ponte Alto] Silent Auction Donations for Chalice of the Sun Godevent

Clare Cronin Starfox5 at email.msn.com
Wed Aug 20 18:35:00 PDT 2003

I have a goblet, handthrown blue pottery that I've decided doesn't fit my
gear anymore. Happy to donate that. I'll see if I can turn it into a basket,
if I can get to Salv. Army this weekend.

PS --your scroll! Favorite flower, favorite insect/bird, favorite activity,
favorite color? :-) Oh, yeah, & your arms?

Renata